|| SKIN CARE ||
1. How many times a day do you wash your face?
Once a week. I wash my face when I shower, so about three times a year, I wash it twice a week.
2. What type of skin do you have?
Do we really still believe there are actual types of skin? There are no more skin types than body types, but my skin is neither oily nor dry (except my lips), is fair, and has freckles.
3. What is you current facial wash?
I have an oatmeal scrub by St. Ives that I received from VoxBox and will continue buying it after my free bottle runs out, because it's awesome.
4. Do you exfoliate?
Sort of. I use a gentle exfoliant face wash when I shower.
5. What brands do you use?
Arm and Hammer Baking Soda for my hair, St. Ives something or other for my face, local soap bought at craft shows for my body, and Aveeno unscented something or other lotion after I shower. I own makeup, but never use it.
6. What is your typical night beauty routine?
Go to bed.
7. What moisturizer do you use?
Something unscented by Aveeno because tattoos. Otherwise, I'd use none. Every so often, I have a gift, like a fancy lotion I have right now and also some free St. Ives stuff from my VoxBox.
8. Do you use eye cream?
HAHAHAHA!!! What a rip off. No. That shit is fake.
9. Do you/did you have acne prone skin?
I wonder if I do. I had "bad skin" for about two years in high school. But nothing before and nothing after. But I felt judged by society and my mom, so I would've answered this differently in my twenties. I certainly never had anything that I needed medication for.
10. Do you tan?
Yes, my body is capable of tanning. No, I don't lay out or try to get a tan. I use 50 SPF because I don't want cancer.
|| MAKE-UP ||
11. What foundation do you use?
NONE. I stopped using foundation when I realized that makeup is a trick to make women feel badly about themselves and I'm perfectly made up naturally. Also, I have freckles that I don't want to cover up and ALL foundation covers them.
12. What concealer?
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Concealer is a scam to make women feel badly about their natural tones.
13. Do you know your undertone color?
14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They look awesome on drag queens! They seem to be a really fun accessory for those who like makeup.
15. Assuming you use makeup brushes, how often do you wash them?
If I did use them, I'd wash them once a month.
16. What brand of mascara do you use?
Mascara is the only type of makeup I use with any regularity, which is 3-5 times per year. I prefer the waterproof version of the Maybelline (?) hot pink with the green cap. I have some Bare Minerals mascara that's nice, and I've been to Mary Kay parties and liked that mascara too.
17. Sephora or Ulta?
If I were going to buy makeup, I'd probably buy Mary Kay. But if I were to go into a store, it'd be Sephora because the mall is fun and because the bitches at Ulta straight up ignored me when I checked out the store once. I walked the entire store and no one even looked at me. Fuck them.
18. Do you think setting sprays work?
I literally don't know what that is.
19. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
20. Primer for the face?
No. Are they just making shit up to sell more stuff?
21. What is your favorite eye shadow (color or shade)?
Cream, light brown, and gold...the magic combination to make my eyes look insanely blue.
22. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
23. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
24. What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
I don't even know what that is.
25. Do you use mineral makeup?
I own it, but I wouldn't say I use it.
26. What is your favorite lipstick?
27. Favorite lip gloss?
Burt's Bees...whatever the fuck their tinted stuff is.
28. What is your favorite blush?
29. Do you buy makeup on Ebay?
30. Do you like drugstore makeup?
31. Do you go to CCO's (cosmetic company outlets)
I don't even know what that is.
32. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
33. Are you clumsy when putting on makeup?
No. I'm actually really amazing at doing my makeup or anyone's makeup. I can do it without a mirror.
34. Name a makeup crime you hate?
Anyone who thinks that makeup makes them look better or prettier or "more put-together". Lies. Natural beauty is the prettiest.
35. Do you like colorful shades of makeup?
Yes. Especially if it's craft glitter.
36. What celebrity always has great make up?
I have no idea.
37. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would it be?
38. Do you think you look good without make up on?
Yes. I think I look better without makeup, and so do you.
39. In your opinion, what is the BEST make up line?
40. What do you think of make up?
I think makeup is a marketing scheme that aids in the continued lack of self-confidence in American women. I'd like to see the makeup industry banned and trashed.