This week was interesting in that someone said some really stupid shit to me and someone else apologized after a long time of estrangement. I don't really care about the stupid shit. It was the possibility of friendship, and possibilities are only as good as they are good. The apology post-estrangement is really good. I'm very excited to reconnect. Shit is constantly changing, though.
I am in a great mood today and I'm feeling like I want to do shit and I HAVE A PLAN! So hopefully all goes as planned. That would be awesome.
01. Run/walk four times
02. Go swimming
03. Bank those travel blog posts (and others)
04. Put finishing touches on skirt
05. Begin pants and sew more dolls (at least three)
06. Go rock climbing
07. Start website
08. Keep up with planner
09. Clean up all your disorganized messes
10. Find missing roll of film
11. Insurance crap
12. Can't remember - fill in when you can